Extensive repairs to the exterior facades of this 15-story brick and terra cotta cooperative apartment building included restoring various decorative terra cotta elements on the building’s street facades, replacing and maintaining window lintels, and reconstruction of deteriorated steel and brick at the building’s north corner.
- Local Law-11 façade inspections and repairs
- Terra cotta pinning and patching
- Full-height brick corner reconstruction
- Steel window lintel replacement
- Brick re-pointing and window sealant renewal
- Penthouse bulkhead refinishing
- Building Façade