Clergy House, Memorial House, and Neighborhood Hall, designed by James Renwick Jr., were added to the Grace Church complex in 1883. Intricately detailed and built primarily of marble, their Gothic Revival aesthetic matches the Church which was constructed 50 years earlier. The Grace Church Houses were added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1974, designated as an individual NYC landmark in 1977, and now houses the church’s elementary school classrooms.
- Slate roof & copper flashing replacement
- Facade cleaning
- Marble pinning and patching
- Full facade stone pointing
- Building Facade Restoration