This five-story brick Greek Revival townhouse was constructed in 1842 and is located in the Greenwich Village Historic District. A careful restoration of the street facade included removal of successive layers of paint to expose the historic facebrick beneath. Comprehensive brick repointing and historic window replacement were also among the repairs used to successfully renew the historic character of this property.
- Street facade paint stripping and historic brick cleaning
- Installation of new 20-year cool roof and continuous insulation
- Rear terrace and parapet wall reconstruction
- Full facade brick repointing and select facebrick replacement
- Historic window replacement and cornice refinishing
- Building Facade Restoration