As a 12-story apartment erected in 1911 in the Medieval Revival style, this building exhibits sculptural façade details including terra cotta figurines, scrolls, and crests. The building is located in the Riverside West-End Historic District Extension designated by the Landmarks Preservation Commission in 2012.
- Decorative parapet reconstruction
- Installation of new precast concrete stones
- Pinning and patching existing decorative terra cotta stones
- Building Façade