Building façade restoration of twelve-story Neo-Renaissance apartment building located in the Riverside-West End Landmark District. The building was constructed in 1912, designed by Architect Gaetan Ajello. Façade restoration work included full replacement of brick and terra cotta parapet walls above the building’s main entrance courtyard; reconstruction of numerous masonry corners where rusting steel structure had caused masonry displacement; and decorative metal cornice restoration.
- Building Façade
- Building Survey